Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Trailer for 'The Listening Project'



Keen-eyed readers will remember that back in October of last year, I spent a little time with an American documentary film crew, showing them around parts of Tokyo and hooking them up with some interviewees. The film was to canvas global opinion of the US. I wrote about it here.

I've wondered when I'd hear what happened with the film. As one does, I stumbled back across their website today and found that they've gotten much further than when I last looked back. I'm not sure whether they've managed to secure any distribution for the documentary yet, but they do have a trailer for it available (as seen above).

As they say on the website, they're still listening. If you have something that you want to say about the US, good or bad, you can find a place for your opinions here.

Good luck with getting distribution, guys!

No comments: