Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Archive clip: Shelf Life - 'All The Young Dudes'



I'm not really able to get my teeth into any major creative projects for much of this year, as I've got my head down while I focus on my studies (as best I can anyway). However, I still can't resist doing the odd thing every now and then, plus I've still got a backlog of ideas for doing and making stuff that has been clogging up my brain for several years. One such activity is digging through the archives every now and then, and throwing out the odd piece of content that hasn't yet seen the light of day.

Although unfortunately much of the Shelf Life live footage from our gigs at Rubber Soul is of fairly limited video quality, I still feel that the above clip manages to capture a little of what we were about. Our version of the old Mott The Hoople song (written by Bowie in 1972) was used to close a show from 2005. We had a guest guitarist join the line-up at the time, and only played the song that one time.

Hope you enjoy it - there's more from the Shelf Life archives on the way throughout the year.

No comments: