Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time lapse Tokyo (WN0020)


Bit by bit, slowly but surely, I'm about to start moving with more online activity after the recent hiatus. Following at least a month away from being permanently online, I'm now connected again.

Although it feels good to be back and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some of the things I've been missing out on, being offline has also been positive in other ways. I've noticed the birds singing more, I've got a little sunburnt and have been having more face-to-face-conversations with actual people rather than through an internet-enabled device.

I think that it'll have to be a bit more selective and productive this time around, with less time spent just jumping from place to place. Easier said than done once temptation is laid out, but I'll give it a go.

Before I begin getting busy again with what's up in Brighton and the shape of my new life, here's a video I recently came across with some beautiful time-lapse photography of Tokyo. Can't beat those sunsets and cityscapes in my book. Thanks to Jamaipanese for pointing the way and to Samuel Cockedey for putting in the graft.

No comments: